Then Abraham lifted his eyes and looked, and there behind him was a ram caught in a thicket by its horns. So Abraham went and took the ram, and offered it up for a burnt offering instead of his son. And Abraham called the name of the place, The-Lord-Will-Provide; as it is said to this day, “In the Mount of the Lord it shall be provided." –Genesis 22:13-14
"Yahweh Yireh" is “The Lord will Provide" in Hebrew.
ScriptCharms' Names of God bangle bracelets dress up any outfit and are a great conversation starter! Wear a single bangle or stack them. Choose from 12 of the most popular names (or titles) of God written in Hebrew along with their English translation. Order all 12 and save!
The Lord Who Heals
The Lord will Provide
The Lord Who Sanctifies
The Lord is Our Peace
God Sees Me
The Lord Our Righteousness
The Lord is My Shepherd
The Lord Our Banner
The expandable steel bangle features a silver-plated 20mm glass charm with a neutral-colored background and a dangling heart charm.
Each bangle bracelet is made to order and arrives in a lavender organza bag, ready for gift giving.
- Adjustable, expandable steel bangle, 2.6" in diameter
- Silver-plated 20mm glass charm with a neutral/multi-colored background
- Dangling heart charm
- Make Great Gifts! Give bracelets as gifts – keep them in your purse to "pay it forward" or spontaneously bless someone
- Are Fashionable! Wear bangles individually or stacked
- Allow for Creativity! Add other ScriptCharms charms to create a one-of-a-kind piece