When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, “I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless. And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.” –Genesis 17:1-2
"El Shaddai" is “God Almighty" in Hebrew.
ScriptCharms' Names of God bangle bracelets dress up any outfit and are a great conversation starter! Wear a single bangle or stack them. Choose from 12 of the most popular names (or titles) of God written in Hebrew along with their English translation. Order all 12 and save!
The Lord Who Heals
The Lord will Provide
The Lord Who Sanctifies
The Lord is Our Peace
God Sees Me
The Lord Our Righteousness
The Lord is My Shepherd
The Lord Our Banner
The expandable steel bangle features a silver-plated 20mm glass charm with a neutral-colored background and a dangling heart charm.
Each bangle bracelet is made to order and arrives in a lavender organza bag, ready for gift giving.
- Adjustable, expandable steel bangle, 2.6" in diameter
- Silver-plated 20mm glass charm with a neutral/multi-colored background
- Dangling heart charm
- Make Great Gifts! Give bracelets as gifts – keep them in your purse to "pay it forward" or spontaneously bless someone
- Are Fashionable! Wear bangles individually or stacked
- Allow for Creativity! Add other ScriptCharms charms to create a one-of-a-kind piece